An open-source tool to help test your network. Free download Infection Monkey latest version 2022 for Windows 11/10/8/7 (32-bit/64-bit).
Latest Version Overview
It does so by testing your network security controls and identify any potential gaps that attackers could exploit.
Different business sizes from large enterprise to small organisations totalling to more than 5,000 servers have used Infection Monkey to assess their netowrk security.
Infection Monkey is a breach and attack simulation platform that can keep your network security up to date. Here test your network and identify what caused the internal server infection.
Key Features and Benefits
- Free, no costs to run security test
- Open Source, developed under the GPL v3 open source license
- Continuous, ongoing networkwide security testing
- In-depth testing, simulatest post-breach lateral movement
- 3 analysis reports, Zero Trust / MITRE ATT&CK / Breach & Attack Simulation
- Visualize attacker moves, provides attacker’s point of view on network map
- Environment agnostic, supports public and private clouds
- Easy to deply, ready-made installer
- Scalable, automatcially handles network regardless of size
Infection Monkey 32-bit/ 64-bit Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 | OS x86/ x64|
|32-bit Setup File:||monkey-windows-32.exe – 30.24 MB|
|64-bit Setup File:||monkey-windows-64.exe – 33.55 MB|