Reliable disk backup, restore, partition and data management software.
Size: 191.62 MB
About Paragon Hard Disk Manager
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced is a smart data management and enables seamless network administration. Packed with robust tools for integrated backup and recovery. This is the latest version of the software from PSG(Paragon Software Group). It is suited for home users and professionals in enterprise domains. With enhanced scripting options combined with support for virtual machines, Hard Disk Manager is suited for a plethora of operations.
The software allows the user to seamlessly backup Windows images for future recovery. At the same time, it offers an automated feature for backups. Recovery Media Builder allows the user to fix common booting errors and utilize existing system backup images to get the system up and running in no time.
The new version features an entirely new and reworked Graphics user interface(GUI) which allows faster navigation. For legacy users, the old layout is also optionally available via special settings.
It also comes with a powerful partitioning manager for ensuring efficient usage of hard disk space and enabling users to run various operating on several different partitions. Supports cloning, which means swapping out your old hard disk for a brand new SSD would be hassle free experience. Comes with UIM(Universal Image Mounter which allows full access to secure files. The backup archive can be mapped as a network drive for easy access.
Finally, it comes with top-grade encryption features which will enable the user to wipe or encrypt data on hard disks with ease.
Table of Contents
This enables a user to seamlessly transfer data between different hard drives or SSD with an easy to use and intuitive interface.
- Windows users can take a full backup of their system images with Hard Disk Manager 17. You can use it as a recovery media in case of the unfortunate event where their systems won’t boot up.
- Automated data backups ensure a worry-free background backup operation.
- Features a smart backup manager which allows the user to configure the backup operation as per his needs. Selective backups allow greater flexibility.
- Provides exhaustive support for Microsoft’s VSS(Volume Shadow Copy Service).
- To increase security, backups can be configured with AES(Advanced Encryption Standard).
- It also supports backup to a local FTP server or a remote FTP server.
- Mac customers can enjoy disaster recovery customized for Apple Boot Camp.
- Enables management of backups even on different hardware.
- If the systems are connected to a common network drive, Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced will enable the user to manage individual backups for various machines using a centralized interface manager.
- With an entirely new engine, Hard Disk Manager works with all modern storage media including HDD and SSDs.
- Supports basic partition operations like Split and Merge, format and delete which enable the user to install different operating systems on the same system.
- For advanced users, it has features like a File system integrity checker and running of surface tests.
- This allows users to seamlessly migrate between different data sources. It supports HDD, CD drives, DVD drives and SSDs. This means the user can transfer OS images from one media to another with supreme ease.
- Allows resizing of partition during copying. Migration of virtual systems from one virtual environment to another.
- Supports P2V migration operations.
- Supports wiping of general traditional HDDs and also modern SSDs.
- It comes with an autosave feature for automatic saving of wipe reports.
- Supports wiping of data with over ten wiping methods which include German VSItR, Schneier’s, Australian ASCI 33, Guttman’s, British HMG Infosec and Paragon’s Algorithm.
- Supports instant virtualization of current systems.
- It also enables the user to convert an existing backup stored on any media to a virtual machine.
- Supports adaptations with various Hypervisors.
- Works with major virtual machines like VMWare Workstation, VMWare Fusion and Oracle Virtual box.
- Supports Microsoft’s BitLocker technology on compatible systems.
- This enables management of sensitive data either in the home or in offices.
Full Version Benefits
The trial version enables the user to try out features, however, its time limit is 10 days. Buying the full version unlocks all the features of The Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced. Full versions support partitioning and migration on hard disks. It also comes with a Recovery CD in case of emergencies. But still, if you wish to try this software then Click Here.
- Operating Systems – Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 and the latest Windows 11.
- File Systems – NTFS , Linux eXT(2/3/4)FS , FAT16 , FAT32 , Apple HFS+
- Storage Medium – HDD , Solid State Drives(SSD) , CD(R/RW) , DVD(R/RW) , BD
- Bus Interfaces – SCSI, Universal Serial Bus(USB) – 1,2,3, SATA, FireWire, Complete UeFI support.
Note: Try to 10-day free trial.
You should install driver software from Paragon Software GmbH.
|Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17.10.12
|Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7