TechPowerUp GPU-Z Overview
TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.40 is a freeware graphics card information utility published by TechPowerUp. With the utility, you can easily get all current information about your computer or laptop graphics card physical health in one platform. There are no many toolbars for a known extra report.
Nowadays, there are many advanced computer programs in the market including high-quality games, high-resolution graphics, and more.
To properly manage the graphics card, you have to know about complete physical health. Otherwise, you have to face many problems to control them.
Free Benchmark for PC
So if you know all the details of GPU-Z before installing any modern games on your PC, then you can decide whether to change the video card to your PC according to the game. In order to play the game later, there is no problem with the graphics.
There are no more toolbars inside it for the sake of gambling. Only through the four active tabs indicated below, you can see the full text of your graphics card inside the platform. This is the Graphics card info, Sensors, and Advanced tab. So it’s very easy to use.
Download GPU-Z 2.40 Download For PC
In a word, TechPowerUp’s GPU-Z provides a very effective role in getting complete information on any graphics card. Here you will get GPU-Z for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and of all Windows servers like operating system 32bit and 64bit.
FileOur offers the complete latest version of TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.40 free download for try to use on your personal computer.
- Get detailed PCIe Resizable BAR report to Advanced Panel
- Clicking the Resizable BAR status on the main screen will open Advanced Panel, PCIe Resizable BAR report
- On AMD, the RDNA2 marketing clocks report in Advanced Panel will now also show rated memory frequency
- Added support for negative temperature monitoring on AMD
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3080 LHR, RTX 3070 LHR, RTX 3060
- Ti LHR, RTX 3050 Mobile, RTX A4000, T600
- Added support for ATI FirePro RG220
|Main Category:||System Info, Utilities|
|Operating Systems:||Windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1,10 – OS 32bit/ 64bit|