Manage your external drives and network drives
iBoysoft Drive Manager is a handy tool to manage external drives and your network drives with only one-click.
1. It can mount Windows NTFS drives in read-write mode on Mac, letting users write, edit, copy, move and delete files on Microsoft NTFS volumes seamlessly.
2. iBoysoft Drive Manager For Mac 2020 supports mapping network drives as local drives.
3. It can mount/unmount USB drives, flash drives, external hard drives in one click.
4. It supports macOS ranging from macOS 10.14 Mojave to Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Download iBoysoft Drive Manager 2020 For Mac
macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion)
Supported storage devices
External hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, CF card, MicroSD, SDHC, memory card, memory stick, microcard
iBoysoft Drive Manager For Mac 2020 Full Version Download
You can install this trial version on your PC very easily. Once downloaded from FileOur, you can use it for free for a while. Because the shareware version will allow you to use it free for a while. But it has limitations of the time. So to get the full benefit of this, you have to purchase the full version license key. But of course, do not harm your PC using any iBoysoft Drive Manager 2020 crack version or illegal activation key. If you do not worry, then purchase your desired software with a little bit of money and use it safely.
- Read/Write NTFS Drives on Mac
- Mount/Unmount External Drives
- Map Network Drives as Local Drives
- Connect to FTP Servers
- Safely Eject External Drives on Sleep
- Reconnect Network Drives on Wakeup
- Manage Multiple Drives with One-click
License: Trial Publisher: iBoysoft Main Category: Utilities, File Management Operating Systems: Mac PC Uploaded: Publisher