Way to download ImgBurn full version 2021 for PC such as Windows 10, 8, 7 32-bit / 64-bit.
CD / DVD / Blu-ray Burning Software
ImgBurn is a free CD, DVD, HD DVD, and Blu-ray burning program. You can use this program very easy to burn perfectly. Through the application, you can build DVD Video discs, HD DVD Video discs from their TS folder as well as Blu-ray Video discs from a BDMV or BDAV.
Read – Read a disc to an image file
Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
Write – Write an image file to a disc
Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have Img Burn to compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
Discovery – Put your drive/media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
Supported image file formats – BIN, CCD, CDI, DI, CUE, DVD, GI, PDI, IMG, MDS, NRG, and ISO.
It is able to burn audio CDs from any file format like AAC, MP3, MP4, MPC, APE, FLAC, M4A, OGG, PCM, WMA, WAV, and WV.
ImgBurn Full Version 18.104.22.168 Key Features & Highlights
- Supports Unicode folder or file names
- Supports all the modern drives
- Image queue system available to burn multiple images
- Highly configurable for advanced users
- Available layer break selection screen
- Displays or analyses data capture while burning
- Supports a wide range of file formats
- Usable in any operating system
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Not Specific CPU
- Hard Disk: 250 MB or above free space for installation
- Memory: 2 GB Physical RAM
Supported Operating System
- Windows System – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- OS – Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit