Download Inkscape 2021 for PC such as Windows x86 & x64. A full-featured vector graphics designer software. Here FileOur offers the complete free latest version offline installer download from their official site.
Inkscape is the best and professional open-source vector graphics editor for PC. This is a free vector graphics editing software used as an alternative to Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
It helps a rich set of features. This software is widely used for technical images and industries such as clip art, cartoons, logos, diagramming, typography, flowcharting, and even paper scrapbooking.
Free Vector Graphics Editor
The vector made composed of lines between graphics and points. These called nodes and paths. Vector graphics widely used to create shapes such as squares, circles, triangles, and other polygons. You can use easily Inkscape.
Inkscape uses vector graphics for sharp rendering and printouts for unlimited resolution. It doesn’t even bind to a certain number of pixels like any raster graphics.
Vector Logo Design
Instead of creating paths in raster graphics are created with a grid of pixels. Vector graphics can be very commonly converted to raster graphics. But it is very difficult to convert raster graphics into vectors.
Its tools can also be used for other purposes. However, Different types of computer graphics can be edited or designed using Inkscape.
Scalable Vector Graphics Design
Users use Inkscape to draw game spirits, create posters, banners, and brochures.
Some users use Inscape to draft detailed layouts for printed circuit boards, produce outline files for web design makeup’s and send them to laser cutting tools.
It is using Freehand the W3C standard scalable vector graphics (SVG) file format.
Everyone uses the standard SVG file format as the main format of Inkscape. This file format is supported by many more applications and includes all web browsers.
It can import and export many types of file formats such as AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, EPS, PNG, and many more.
Support Web Browsers
Document files can be viewed on your computer with this web software in Inkscape. Because the files produced by Inkscape SVG are XML standard. So it’s no surprise that this web software, like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is open.
GPL is a software project that is available under the open-source license. It is a member of the Freedom Conservancy.
It provides a wide range of feature sets. It has multi-lingual support with a simple interface. Its extensions designed to allow users to customize Inkscape functionality with add-ons.
Inkscape Full Version Features
- Drawing, Shape, Calligraphy, Pencil, Pen, and other tools
- Operation doubling object
- Special object Representations, such as the spiral and a 3-dimensional box
- Large selection of colors
- Import and export of bitmap images (png, jpeg, BMP)
- Bitmap Tracing, Boolean Operations
- Path Simplification with Variable Threshold
- Object Manipulation and Creation
- File Formats, Fully anti-aliased Display
- Grouping Objects, Layers
- Z-order operations
- Text Support and Transformations
- Path In setting and out setting
- SVG format file generation and editing
- Node Alignment and Distribution, Editing, Movement
Inkscape System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: 1GHz CPU
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 302MB free space
- Video Card: Any
Supported Operating System
- Windows Support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Windows OS support: 32 bit and 64 bit or x86 and x64
More Technical Details
License: Free Publisher: Inkscape Main Category: Graphic, Design Uploaded: Publisher