Open Source Password Manager 2019
The best way to give security to any file is through Strong Passwords. If the passwords are weak, then your data is not absolutely secure. Password is very important in the computer and internet world. If you’re a little careless, then your password can be trickled by a hacker or a bad person. So passwords such as protect one another, and passwords should be kept even more secure. You usually save your password on mobile or in a long time. But they are not so safe. Anyone can fall into the hands of anyone at any time. Then you will become his victim. All your important files, documents, or devices may be damaged. So KeePass 2019 is a suitable software to release from this tension. This is a free open source password manager. This is a simple software to keep your passwords safe.
KeePass For Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
You can store your passwords in highly-encrypted databases by KeePass For Windows. No one can show or use your password app. By creating a database on this software, you can save all your passwords and keep them locked with numbers. But you can always back up the database and keep it in the pen drive for you. If your PC crashes in some way, the database will be very safe. Now KeePass 2.42.1 latest version available for Windows all operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and, Windows XP. It also supports Windows 32bit and 64bit OS.
KeePass For Mac
FileOur.com offers the complete full version of KeePass for Mac PC to use in your personal computer. In this case, you have to check if the following tools are installed. .NET Framework 4.5, 4.8 or higher is installed in Win see .NET Framework. If everything is all right then download directly from this site and install it. You will find this software in a ZIP file. Please unzip it with 7-ZIP, WinZip or WinRAR. You can download the latest versions of this software from this site. It also is called password management software.
How To Use KeePass?
Many of us do not know how to create a new database at KeePass safe. Even creating this database will cause problems. So follow the tips below to learn how to create a KeePass new database.
How to create a new database in KeePass?
- First, download the software for free
- Install the software on your PC and open it
- From the File menu, click the New icon or press ‘Ctrl + N’
- Enter a specific name to create a new database
- Save in a random location
- Give a strong master password for the software
- Click ‘OK’
- Now configure your database settings
- Click ‘OK’ again
How to Create a New Entry Password in KeePass?
- From the top menu, click Add Entry or press ‘Ctrl + I’
- Enter title, user name, password, website URL address
- If you want to note some information
- You can select the expires date of your lifetime
- At last press ‘Enter’ to save your new password
- Open source password storage software
- Light-weight password management protection
- Easy-to-use password manager
- Strong security protection
- Create a composite master key
- Built-in random password generation option
- Automatically justify password quality
- Store your password in the encrypted database
- Just give all the security to a master password
- Grouping and password saving feature
- Quickly choose your password
- Import an external file
- Export data to an external file like TXT, HTML, XML and CSV Files
- Easy handle by the Hot-key
- Built-in more than 40 languages
License: Freeware Publisher: Dominik Reichl Main Category: File Management, Security, Encryption Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista – OS 32bit/ 64bit Windows Uploaded: External link Mac Uploaded: Publisher