Latest Version Overview
NCH VideoPad Video Editor 2022 is an easy video editing software for PC. It helps to capture, edit, trim, make, and create your own video to make a professional look. Free VideoPad offers novice plenty of options to assist them in editing personal videos or school projects.
Just click the Add Media button on the toolbar to edit your own video. You can also import videos directly from your computer by clicking the captured video from the menu.
Add Video Effects
To add effects click the green star icon in the bottom left corner of the video clip on the sequence. You can also select a clip and then click edit video adjust effects in the top menu. Try new Adobe Muse CC software.
Add Sound Effects
This allows you to add a variety of sound effects to your video. Which creates unique music for your video.
If a clip has native audio it will be displayed in the clip audio track area.
When a clip is added to the sequence you can also choose to add sound effects from the online sound library. Just right-clicking any empty space on the soundtrack and selecting add sound effects from the NCH sound effect library.
Free Movie Maker
Once you have completed your project press the save movie button on the toolbar. Now you will see a new dialogue box here that will appear to select the destination device and format.
If you want to save your project select the ‘File save project’ from the menu and save your movie video. Pinnacle Studio is another alternative video editing program.
Key Features and Highlights
- Easy video editing software
- Fastest video streaming software
- Includes over 50 visual effects & transitions
- Supports all popular video formats
- Burn, upload, save and share your video
- Free audio editor include edit and apply audio effects
- Multi-track mixing software
- 3D and 360 video editor
- DVD, HD, 360, YouTube video editor
- Split, crop, trim and mix your video
- Chroma key green background screen remover
- Render your video to PSP, iPod, iPhone, or 3GP mobile phone
VideoPad Video Editor 32-bit/ 64-bit System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
- Hard Disk: 100 MB or above free space
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 510
- RAM: 4 GB or above
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- 32-bit and 64-bit OS / x86 and x64
|Main Category:||Multimedia, Video Editing Software|
|File Size:||5.52 MB|