A cross-platform bulk downloader
WFDownloader App 2020 is a free multi-purpose bulk downloader for your PC. It will help you bulk download media content such as image galleries, wallpapers, music, videos, documents and so on from supported sites. It also allows manual link search for unsupported sites and provides an inbuilt configurable crawler for advanced link search. The downloader can be used to generate and bulk download sequential URLs having similar patterns. For example, you can generate a range of URLs from image001.png to image100.png.
Easy to use
The first thing you notice after you open the application is its polished user interface. However, it has a toolbar that provides the most frequently used tools. There’s also a “Tasks” menu which lists functions you can perform with the application and an “Options” menu which allows you to set your preferences for the application. You can use this application as an IDM alternative.
Sometimes you can be a situation where you do not have a direct connection to the internet and have to go through proxies. Therefore, WFDownloader App can be configured to use such proxies.
Save download progress and resume any time
WFDownloader App allows you to stop and save your download progress if for any reason you cannot continue. You can resume at a later time without worries of restarting again from the beginning. The app can also automatically refresh expired links before resuming them.
The application has versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
WFDownloader App 2020 Full Version For PC
In conclusion, here you will get the WFDownloader App 0.77 full version free for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. It also supports on Mac and Linux operating system. You can even install it on any of Windows Edison’s like 32-bit and 64-bit. This application has been developed by all editions of Windows on the same file. So it is very easy to install.
- Easy to use
- Proxy support
- Strong resume support including automatically refreshing expired links.
- Can generate and bulk download sequential links (fusker URLs).
- It can batch download a list of links from a file or the clipboard.
- Can download entire image galleries, wallpapers, videos, documents, etc., from supported sites such as
- Pinterest, Flickr, Imgur, Unsplash, Deviantart, Artstation, etc.
- It can also batch download from unsupported sites using manual link search.
- Comes with a built-in customizable crawler for advanced/specialized link search on any website.
- Allows downloading up to 20 files simultaneously.
- It’s cross-platform and can be used on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- It’s a free application.
License: Freeware Publisher: WFDownloader Main Category: Internet, Download Managers Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Mac, Linux (OS 32bit/ 64bit) Uploaded: Publisher