Way to safely XnView Free Download for Windows 32-bit/ 64-bit. Support Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. (Latest version 2022). Free photo viewer direct download.
Latest Version Overview
XnView is a professional multi-format photo viewer, browser, and converter pictures photos. This software can read more than 400 file formats, BMP, e.g. gif, PNG, jpeg, Targa, MPEG, multipage tiff, QuickTime, AVI, and more.
When you have a collection of many pictures, photos & you can design. After would you like to change the size, optimization, provide text watermarks, and so on, could be just as though one by one.
But if pictures drawing hundreds or even thousands, of jobs that are time-consuming. With XnView full, you can process a lot of images once breathtaking steps away. The software provides us with three different versions…
- XnView Minimal Version
- XnView Standard Version
- XnView Full Extended Version
You can download and use the version you want. This is entirely your personal choice.
Free Photo Viewer
The software image viewer has a browser that looks like Windows Explorer. XnView allows users to browse the content directory. This software supports red-eye correction, generating an HTML page and contact sheets, cropping, and modifying transform JPEG images without reducing the quality lossless.
It provides batch conversion and batch renaming. Using this software, users can also create a slide show with transition effects and perform screen capturing. Its WIA and TWAIN support scanners and digital cameras, image comparison, and file operations.
XnView Full Version
XnView full version doesn’t take a lot of resources. You can easily install it on your PC. And during this program, you can work on other things at the same time. It will not stall or slow down your computer. You can easily free download it for your windows operating system on FileOur official site. You may also download LibreOffice.
Features and Highlights
- Photo viewer
- Photo editor
- Image converter
- Capable of displaying around 500 images format and save in 50 image formats.
- Edit the image, resize, rotate, brightness, crop, auto-level, and other
- Apply filters and effects on images such as blur, lens, emboss, wave, and other
- Full-screen mode
- Support multi-platform
- Slide show with various effects
- Batch conversion facility
- Processing lots of images with a single process
XnView 32 bit / 64 bit System Requirement
Minimum Hardware requirement
- Processor: Intel Pentium class or AMD K5
- Memory: 232 MB RAM
- Hard disk: 64 MB free space
Supported Operating System
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Only 64 bit or x64 bit but 32 bit or x86 supports
|Main Category:||Utilities, Converter, Photography|