Super-fast video cutting and joining software.
Super-fast video cutter and joiner. Free download Bandicut Video Cutter/Joiner latest version 2024 for Windows 11/10/8/7 (32-bit/64-bit).
A Simple Video Editor
Bandicut Video Cutter/Joiner 2024 is super-fast video cutting and joining software. It’s easy to use all the editing tools that are very smart.
It allows users to trim parts of a video while keeping the original quality of your video. Bandicut 64-bit also comes with a good-looking appearance that provides you with quick access.
Table of Contents
Key Features and Benefits
Bandicut Video Joiner
Using this video joiner users can extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more parts from the video, or split the video into multiple files.
Bandicut full version supports two cutting methods like High-Speed Mode and Encoding mode.
Edit in High-speed Mode
Using High-speed mode you can easily cut a video precisely without re-encoding facility. As a result, the quality of the video remains unaffected. Even video-cutting speeds are faster than other software.
Edit in Encoding Mode
Bandicut Encoding mode allows re-encoding if a user wants to change the codec, resolution or quality of the video according to his needs.
Bandicut Video Cutter free has some limitations. If the product is registered, the Bandicut watermark will not be added to the video file and the editing speed will be much faster.
So if satisfied with Bandicut please purchase the full version license and use it without all limitations.
More Advenced Features
- Simple user interface
- High-speed video cutting facility without loss of video quality
- Can cut parts from the original copy without re-encoding
- Quickly join more than 2 different video files in a few moments
- Ability to change the playback speed
- Support various compression codecs such as H264, Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, VP8, VP9, etc
- Cut a video into smaller parts by specifying the start and end time
- Split clips by duration or by a fixed number of segments of equal duration
- Add segments to cut out multiple parts of the video at the same time
- Use high-speed mode to perform a fast and lossless video-cutting job
- Bandicut 32-bit convert videos to formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WEBM, or MP3
- Set encoding options for audio (codec, bitrate, channel, frequency) and video (quality, size, FPS, deinterlace)
- Optionally extract the audio stream of video files to create MP3 tracks
- Ability to remove the audio tracks
What’s New/ Version history/ Changelog in v18.104.22.1682?
- Bandicut now supports the HEVC (NVIDIA NVENC, AMD VCE/VCN, Intel QSV) encoder.
- Users can now upload and share videos to Google Drive directly.
- Encoding mode: The video codec was only set to H264 in Bandicut 22.214.171.1249
- One pixel black line appeared on the right side of the video under certain circumstances in Encoding mode.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Bandicut Video Cutter/Joiner 32-bit/ 64-bit System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or higher
- Hard Disk: 1 GB free space
- RAM: 512 MB physical memory
- VGA: 1024×768, 16bit Color
Supported Operating System
- Windows System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- OS: Latest version works only on 64-bit Windows.
|Bandicut Video Cutter/Joiner 126.96.36.1992
|11 July 2023
|Video Editing Software
|32-bit Setup File:
|bandicut-setup-x86.exe – 13 MB
|64-bit Setup File:
|bandicut-setup.exe – 23.83 MB