Open-Source Programming Languages
The Microsoft .NET Framework is a technology that supports applications for building and next-generation XML Web services. This is designed only by Microsoft Company using their desktop applications with .NET technology. So it also called Microsoft Dot net framework. Here get the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 offline installer download link from the Microsoft Corporation official site.
C# Programming Language Download
This is related to the runtime environment features of Microsoft. The final release of Windows includes the Dot NET Framework 4.5 version. It provides a runtime environment for coders of their programs that can work with some programming languages at the same time.
You can easily write your .NET apps in C#, F#, and Visual Basic across several programming languages.
It also a completely free maximum of the Androde apps development tool. So if you will be making an advanced apps developer. It is the first choice of your career.
Microsoft .NET Framework is a refreshing free programming tool. The computer with which the small and big program is developed. Its coding system is very advanced and easy to use.
This tool is needed to install those programs on your PC or to open it later in the install. This means that most of the programs built on the Microsoft Dot NET Framework developer pack should be installed before installing it on your PC. But not all software.
But there is so much software that it is impossible to set up without this tool. So if you download and install the latest version of it, your PC will be very advanced.
Free App Maker
Different languages supported by this are very large and include all major programming languages. Including C #, C ++, Visual Basic Net, Perl, Python. You can download it from here by downloading the free here. Although it works on Windows 10 or above operating systems.
Here is the full standalone installer download link for this program. So it does not need to connect to some internet connection to install it. More information on Wikipedia about the programming language.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Full Setup Download
Download this file for free. Once download, the Dot NET Framework 4.5 can be installed offline without any internet connection. The developing tool is a complete add-on update.
However, on this site, there are also Microsoft Dot Net Framework 3.5, Framework 3.5 service pack 1, Microsoft net framework 4.5.2, 4.7.2, and the final version of 2020 released. If you want, you can see its special features from Microsoft’s official site. You can also use it even by downloading it.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Offline Installer For Windows
In conclusion, the Dot Net Framework helps you to build all your apps such as desktop apps, web apps, mobile apps, gaming apps, and IoT apps. FileOur offers the completely free download link Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 offline installer 48.01 MB for laptop, desktop. However now easily get the programming tool and enjoy the full facility of it.
Features & Highlights
- A highly compatible, in-place update to the .NET Framework 4
- By using the tools together with the C#, Visual Basic, or F# programming language, you can write Windows apps
- It includes significant language and framework enhancements for C#, Visual Basic, and F# (so that you can more easily write asynchronous code), the blending of control flow in synchronous code, a responsive UI, and web app scalability.
- Adds substantial improvements to other functional areas such as ASP.NET, Managed Extensibility Framework, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows Identity Foundation
- It also delivers better performance, reliability, and security
- Platform: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64), Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Vista Service Pack 2, Windows 10, Windows 8,
- Operating System: 32bit and 64bit or x86 and x64
- Random Memory: At least 512MB RAM
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Hard Disk: 850MB of free hard disk capacity
|Main Category:||Developer Tools, Desktop Tools, Framework|