Open-source video editing software.
Open Source Video Editing Software
OpenShot video editor is really simple, easy, and free. This program is an award-winning and open-source video editing software on Windows operating system.
It is much more effective in creating videos with your favourite pictures and audio music.
This will enable you to edit the best-quality video of your choice.
It is a video editing software complete with many advanced technologies. This will help you to edit videos and music.
Table of Contents
Powerful Video Editing Program
OpenShot is a much faster and more powerful video editing software that will enable you to edit video music perfectly and very smoothly.
This software will help you create a film using the colors and designs of your choice. It is built on a much more advanced database that allows you to do the best quality video editing.
It even lets you easily create subtitles, convert video formats, and add various effects to convert them to DVD, YouTube, Vimeo, Xbox, and many more.
This software is based on much more advanced tools. Through this, you will be able to work on many types of Windows systems including XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11.
OpenShot latest version is now available for download. If you want to do high-quality and especially video editing work then you can download this best software.
It is also a great home video maker for PC and laptops. You can easily capture any video like your favourite moment and quickly create a fantastic home video.
Here OpenShot Video Editor 2024 is available completely free full version to use for any personal or commercial users.
In FileOur you will get the video editing program offline installer direct official download link. You can use it on Windows x86 or Windows x64 operating system.
# Download Photo Editing Program – Adobe Photoshop CC
Key Features and Highlights
- This software is a cross-platform video editor supporting Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- This will allow you to cut, trim and specialize your videos perfectly.
- It can do many things including creating various slide shows, bounces, and animations using advanced-quality animation structures.
- Able to add any layer you want, including watermarks, background videos and audio tracks.
- Audio mixing and editing facility
- It also allows you to easily create different effects, cut, use color, increase brightness, etc.
- You can use it to create different titles and templates for your own videos.
- 2D animation support
- Moreover, it allows you to work in 3D animation and create 3D titles.
- If you want, you can increase the speed through it.
- It can be used in many languages of the world.
- It is capable of doing much better than creating beautiful quality videos from audio.
OpenShot Video Editor 32-bit/ 64-bit System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Multi-core processor with 64-bit support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 500 MB free spaces
Supported Operating System
- Windows Support: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- OS Support: 32-bit and 64-bit / x86 and x64
|OpenShot Video Editor 3.1.1
|20 April, 2023
|OpenShot Studios, LLC.
|Video Editing Software
|32-bit Setup File:
|OpenShot-v3.1.1-x86.exe – 187.10 MB
|64-bit Setup File:
|OpenShot-v3.1.1-x86_64.exe – 188.33 MB
|Full Standalone Setup / Offline Installer