Way to Free Download Shotcut Video Editor full version for PC. Support Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit/64-bit). (Latest version 2022).
Open-source Video Editing Software
Shotcut is an open-source video editing software for Windows developed by Meltytech, LLC. It creates, edits, and mixes your video in the shortest time. Just use these all functions in the simplest way. This is completely free for any user and also gets updated monthly.
Actually, it is very useful for beginners. The authority of the product has provided a lot of tutorials and this is so beginners love to edit with it. Also, It supports plenty of formats of audio and video formats.
Best for Making YouTube Video
If you have been involved in video editing for some time, you can use it to move forward.
Shotcut Video Editor 32-bit is very useful for YouTube users and other social media video makers. You can mix and match the display resolution and frame rate of a video file. There is a drag and drop option in this software. You can drag a file to the interface and drop it to the timeline.
Edit Audio Efficiently
This editing software also enables you to edit audio efficiently. In addition, you can set the color, maintain white balance, sharpness filters, add color saturation. It’s a completely free multimedia editing tool for Windows operating system.
Undo and Redo Facility
It also maintains history from what you can see the action previously done. On the other hand, you can undo and redo your actions. So, there is no chance of mistaking.
Green Screen Remover
You can easily use the Shotcut chroma key to remove the green background and replace it with anything you want. you can overlay videos over other videos or images and you could get cool green screen effects. Just go ahead and do a search for a chroma under your filters.
Load Multiple Videos
You can also load multiple videos to make a music collaboration and change up the size and positions of the windows as much as you want. Shotcut will automatically insert a video track and add your video file to that track.
If you’re running the current version and if an update is available you can download it. However, it is always updated. Whenever there is a new update online, you can update to the latest version with one click.
Key Features and Highlights
- Supports a lot of audio and video formats
- Supports many image formats like JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, WebP, SVG
- Webcam and audio capture
- 4K resolutions support
- Native timeline editing without importing
- Seeking frame-accurate for formats
- Text, color, counters, and noise generators facility
- Exports CMX3600 Edit Decision List
- Audio scopes such as waveform, peak meter, loudness, spectrum analyzer
- Audio mixing
- Video compositing facility
- 3-way color corrections shadows, highlights, mids
- 360° Video Filters like Equirectangular Mask 360, Equirectangular to Rectilinear 360, Stabilize 360, etc.
- Reversing a video clip facility
Shotcut Video Editor 32-bit/ 64-bit System Requirement
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor, 2GHz or above and 4 cores for 4K resolution
- Memory: 4 GB for SD, and 16 GB for 4K
- Graphics Card: OpenGL 2.0 or any card with compatible DirectX 9 or 11 drivers
- Display: 1366 x 768 or better
- Hard Disk: 1 GB free space
Supported Operating system
- Windows Supports: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- OS Supports: 32-bit or 64-bit
|Main Category:||Multimedia, Video Editing Software|