Free video editor and movie maker software.
Open Source Video Editor
Avidemux for PC is one of the best quality video editing software. It helps make your various types of video editing work much easier. This will allow you to work in many advanced video formats. It can work using many excellent quality colours and designs.
It is one of the best video editing software in the world. Which is widely used for video editing all over the world.
Table of Contents
Free Windows Movie Maker
This software is built on the basis of much-advanced technology. It will be able to complete many excellent video editing and video production tasks.
However, video editing can be done very quickly and beautifully. It’s a lot of great quality and dynamic video editing tools.
It is capable of working with a much larger database. Because Avidemux for PC supports most video format codecs like DVD, VOB, AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, MKV, DV, FLV, HVC, MPEG4, ASP, MPEG2, MJPEG, HFIUV, PNG, WiV etc.
In addition to this, all of the world’s advanced video editing can be done.
Free Download Avidemux for PC
It’s the best Windows software with a lot of great technology, capable of working in all kinds of great video formats.
Besides, this software is capable of doing many more things besides video editing.
Avidemux software can be accomplished through various tasks including creating video files and cutting video files.
Above all creating mini video clips, creating various slide shows. Already the latest version of this best-quality video editing software is available for download in the market.
Above all, you can download Avidemux 32-bit or 64-bit and install it to work your best quality video editing. But also Avidemux for Mac OS X operating systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports video editing, visual effects, and transcoding
- Avidemux for PC supports popular subtitles, such as SUB, SSA, ASS, SRT, etc
- Powerful scripting capabilities
- Able to create and edit the best video clips
- Convert Video for archiving or publishing
- Also able to work in various output formats, such as MKV, Flash, AVI, MPEG, OGM, MP4, etc
- Support in Mac OS X
What’s New/ Version history/ Changelog in v2.8.1?
Added New Features
- New HiDPI compatible button set
- Fast method to add partial filters via CTRL+F shortcut
- Audio department improvements
- Custom frame rate change (audio stretch with pitch control)
- Configurable compressor (DRC)
- 3-band equalizer
- Independent channel gain options, delay options and remap options
- New downmix options: stereo headphone and headphone virtual surround
- Audio track configuration up to 32 tracks
- Volume setting is saved upon exit
- Light and dark theme options in View menu
- Option to remember selected resize method in “Resize”, “Fit to size” and “Zoom” filters
- New filter: 3D LUT
- New filter: Decimate
- New filter: Arbitrary Rotate
- New video encoder: VideoToolbox HEVC (“ffVTEncHEVC”, macOS only)
- HDR tonemapping performance and quality improvements
- Extended file info
- Rotating mouse wheel over buttons to seek by 60 seconds cycles through 1/2/4/60 seconds seek modes
- Support for decoding 8-bit VP9 in hardware via DXVA2 on Windows and via VDPAU on Linux with graphics cards featuring a VP9 decoder
- Buttons to seek to selection start (A) and end (B) in on-the-fly video filter preview
- Logo image in “Add logo” video filter configuration dialog is now scalable, Avidemux for PC can be repositioned by dragging
- By default, on-the-fly preview in video filter configuration dialogs is now rendered using OpenGL to improve performance in HiDPI conditions
- Crash on copy to clipboard if selection extends to the end of video, a regression introduced in v2.8.0
- Crashes in “Resample FPS” video filter with motion interpolation enabled
- Crash on finishing encoding with the vp9 encoder
- Avidemux falling victim to a crash in VA-API driver triggered by probing on application startup on Linux with some recent hardware
- Crash loading MPEG-TS or MPEG-PS file with MPEG-1 video track and HW decoder via VDPAU enabled
- Wrong number of channels or wrong channel layout with some E-AC3 streams
- Reduced contrast and desaturated colors in loaded BMP images
- Selection starting at zero and ending at the last picture of video cannot be deleted
- Disabling B-frames breaks VideoToolbox HW encoder (macOS only)
- Bundled FFmpeg libraries have been updated to 4.4.2 release.
Avidemux 32-bit/ 64-bit Technical Details
|23 Sep 2022
|Video Editing Software
|Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP OS x86/ x64 and Mac OS X