Free graphics card overclocking and monitoring software.
Graphics Card Overclocking Software
MSI Afterburner 2024 is the ultimate free graphics card information utility. With which you can completely control your graphics cards. It is the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking tool in the world.
It provides full details about your hardware’s physical health in real-time on the same platform. You can easily find the maximum limit of graphics cards. And you can control your hardware at a critical moment.
Table of Contents
GPU Benchmark Software
MSI Afterburner overclocking tools to provide easy and precise access to your graphics card settings. It even helps to customize fan profiles, benchmarks, and video recordings of your mainboard.
Using it, your GPU will be able to find the perfect balance between clock frequency, voltage, fan speed, and temperature. OC Scanner is an automatic function that can find the most stable overclock settings for your card.
Overclocking Graphics Card
MSI Afterburner for PC custom fan profiles tool defines the coolness of your hardware by customizing the fan trend. You can see the effects of graphics overclocking on the corner of the screen along with gaming. And you can monitor the hardware’s physical health in any position. Share your friends with the software and record your best performance.
Free Download Full Version
FileOur offers the complete latest version of MSI Afterburner 2024 direct official download link for try to use on your personal computer. It’s supported in any Windows operating system. MSI Dragon Center is also the best benchmark test program by Microsoft Installer (MSI). Anyone can try to test the performance of your device.
- Can be controlled easily and with specific access
- Overclocking free video tutorial guide
- Share your greatest moments! With Predator
- A built-in exclusive burn-in benchmark tool
- Different experiments using different skin
- System performance is always displayed on the screen
- Easy and precise access to your graphics card settings
- Real-time hardware monitors
- Customize fan speed according to your needs
- Different fan control modes for 2D and 3D applications
- OC Scanner for RTX 20 series graphics cards
- Hardware-accelerated encoding via Intel QuickSync, NVIDIA NVENC, and AMD VCE is supported
- Provide real-time Screen capture facility
- Screen capture features support. BMP, PNG, and JPG formats
- Any problem can be resolved by sharing MSI’s own forum site
MSI Afterburner 32-bit / 64-bit Technical Details
|MSI Afterburner 4.6.5
|April 18, 2023
|Gaming, System Info
|Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 – OS x86/ x64