Latest Version Overview
DiskGenius Free is feature-rich software that can help you recover lost files from various storage devices, manage partitions, create backups, etc. The following features have made this software very popular with everyone around the world.
Key Features and Highlights
Fast Data recovery
These data recovery functions are effective, and users can easily get back files that are lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, RAW drive, partition loss, Windows crash, bad sectors, etc. from hard drive, external HD, USB flash drive, memory card, pen stick, virtual disk, Windows Storage Space, RAID, dynamic disks, etc.
Analyze RAW Data
A hex editor is built in the software, which enables advanced users to analyze RAW data and deal with complicated data loss issues.
Excellent Partition Manager
DiskGenius is also an excellent partition manager and it can help users create, format, resize, extend, and split partition, supporting NTFS, FAT32. exFAT, EXT4, EXT3, and EXT2 drives. Besides, It allows users to convert GPT/MBR, convert dynamic disk to basic, or convert virtual disk format without data loss.
Secure Data Backup
Apart from recovering data and resizing the partition, DiskGenius full version can also create backups. For example, backup any partition to an image file (incremental backup is supported), clone disk (to a smaller SSD), clone partition, create sector-by-sector disk/partition cloning, backup partition table, etc.
Migrating Windows to HDD/SSD is available for the Free edition.
Disk Repair Tool
With DiskGenius Professional edition, users can also check and repair bad sectors for hard drives and USB disks, view hard drive S.M.A.R.T. information, etc.
- Add functions of backing up an entire disk to an image file and restoring the disk from the image file.
- When saving test report for the “Verify or Repair Bad Sectors” function, you can choose whether to save information for normal sectors.
- Support QEMU virtual disk format (.qcow file).
- Support dynamic disks that are created on Storage Spaces.
- Support dynamic disks that are composed of disks with different sector sizes.
- Support FAT16 partition created by ESXi system.
- Support to read vmdk files that are in stream-optimized format.
- Support to display attributes of encrypted files under FAT32 file system.
DiskGenius Free 32-bit/ 64-bit System Requirement
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: 1 GHz x86 or compatible CPU
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 150MB free spaces
Supported Operating System
- Windows Support Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Server Support: Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016/ 2019
- OS support: 32 bit and 64 bit / x86 and x64
Supported file system
- FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4
|Main Category:||Backup, Recovery|
|File Size:||77.80 MB|