Office suite of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Size: 730.40 MB
About Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2010 is a productivity suite that allows you to work comfortably due to a large number of programs and abilities. MS Office is currently used by everyone who wants to make the most of their computer. You can create graphics, write text documents, make presentations or manage your home expenses. Without any doubt, it is a must-have suite, not only for its prestige. But for the capabilities it offers and the possible combinations for online and offline.
Differences between the various MS Office 2010 versions.
Every Microsoft Office 2010 version includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- If you want to install Outlook, you have to download the Home and Business versions.
- The Standard one includes Publisher, which is quite in-demand program.
- The Professional Academic version includes Access.
- Finally, the most complete version is Professional Plus, which includes every program mentioned above and Microsoft Communicator, InfoPath and SharePoint Workspace.
Why Use Microsoft Office 2010?
✓ The first one is this version has a visual that is much better. The design options and tools for the format are much more complete picture, such as color saturation and artistic effects. Visualization is instantly transformed into a visual form that allows users to document.
✓ As we mentioned above, Microsoft Office 2010 doesn’t include in-demand programs such as Publisher, Access or InfoPath. However, this suite offers the well-known Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, which are essential for your computer.
✓ Text-processing program allows you to create, open or save documents, articles, workshops, reports and other large amounts of possible files.
✓ It satisfies the needs of beginners to create professional documents, add pictures or graphics, amongst others. It also needs advanced users to create templates, publish in your blog directly from the program or include passwords, among others.
✓ Furthermore, additional applications in Microsoft Office 2010 are the ability for users to share files that work in groups. This version can do file sharing of Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Exel Web App, and Microsoft OneNote to several people simultaneously at one time.
✓ This version is easier to use on some recent devices. The number of smartphone users or other virtual media makes Microsoft think it is important to implement Microsoft Office 2010. With this application, users can work anywhere and anytime.
✓ Microsoft Office 2010 includes a stand-out feature that is different from other versions: the Office Web Apps. It is a free web-based version of the suite that includes the basic programs. They allow you to work online, without having to download the programs, and in a very similar way that you would do offline.
✓ This version includes the Office Mobile 2010 which is a suite adapted to our smartphones. It includes Presentation Companion, Conversation View, SharePoint Workspace Mobile and Support for New Content in Office 2010.
✓ OneNote 2010 into the next application. This feature is presented in the ultimate digital notebook for tracking, organizing, and sharing not only text but also images, video and audio notes. Interesting isn’t it?
✓ In addition to these programs, email storage management is also updated. This time Microsoft made an application Quick Steps to facilitate the user in reply and delete emails in just one click. With this application, the data is stored in a great space.
✓ Above all, you can create slide shows, make presentations, add shapes to the slide, create a workbook, apply cell borders, create a formula or create a notebook, amongst others, with the rest of the programs included.
✓ As you can see, they offer many different abilities and ways to work. That’s why it is considered one of the most complete suites that you can have installed on your PC.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote in every version
- Outlook features in the Home and Business version
- Publisher features in the Standard version
- Access to the Professional Academic one
- Microsoft Communicator, InfoPath and SharePoint Workspace in the Professional Plus
- Ability to work online with the free web-based version of Office Web Apps
- Ability to combine it with Office Mobile 2010 to work from your smartphone
- Create professional documents, add pictures or include graphics, amongst others
- Create slide shows, add shapes to the slide, make presentations, apply cell borders, create a workbook, create a formula or create a notebook
- If you want to read more about this suite, you can do so on the developer’s website
Microsoft Office 2010 gives users the freedom to use any devices and platforms. It is designed for use on PCs, smartphones, or any web browser. There is no doubt that the office suite is a must-have suite. Not only for its prestige but for the abilities it offers and the possible combinations online and offline. I hope this information is useful to all the people who read this article.
Warning: Currently, Microsoft Office 2010 is officially ended. So you can download it for experience only. If you still want it, please update to Microsoft 365 to get any official support.
Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit/64-bit System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: 500 MHz or compatible
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk: 3 GB of free disk space
- Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
Supported Operating System
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
- macOS (OS X) 10.5 to 10.15
- 64-bit / x64 system