Download Snagit (32/64-bit) Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 | Mac
Easy screen capture and recording software.
Easy screen capture and recording software. Free download Snagit latest version 2023 for Windows 11/10/8/7 (32-bit/64-bit) and Mac PC.
Latest Version Overview
The most common way of capturing what you see on your monitor screen is the use of your PC’s print screen key. This is easy. But can you capture a specific portion of the screen like a rectangular image or specific position, it requires the aid of another application.
Techsmith introduced TechSmith Snagit as a power-packed screen capture application. It captures various types of data in different ways, enabling you to capture, edit and share everything on your screen including screen images, text and video.
To illustrate the versatility of the Snagit 2023 full version, here are five popular ways to capture what is on your screen.
- Region Capture – captures a rectangular shape anywhere on your desktop.
- Scrolling Window Capture – captures the contents of a window, including the non-visible area on the screen.
- Menu Capture – captures drop-down and cascading menus from Windows programs.
- Text Capture – captures text in tab-delimited format to import into spreadsheets or database applications.
- Object Capture – captures a specific item on your computer desktop, such as a button, icon, toolbar, etc.
Table of Contents
Key Features and Benefits
- Capture editable text from screens such as file listings, error messages, and status pane information.
- It captures an image of what is sent to the printer and is activated by printing to the Snagit printer from any application that can print.
- Catalogue Browser makes the management of captured images easier and enables you to apply conversion filters to multiple image files in a single operation.
- It can save you time with its add-ins.
- It can put a handy toolbar in your Microsoft Office applications, Internet Explorer, Adobe Framemaker and Firefox Extension.
- Snagit is equipped with a wide selection of options for the shape of the capture region.
- Its filter option enables the automatic creation of a variety of edge effects including drop shadow, fade and torn paper.
- Your captures can be saved and specific combinations of capture settings can be reused.
What’s New/ Version history/ Changelog in v2023.2.2?
+ Added an option to the Edit menu to select all objects on the canvas.
+ Added HEIF as a file format option in the Save As dialog.
+ Updated the Share to Slack window to exclude Direct Message recipients no longer in the selected Slack workspace.
+ Removed the Resize Canvas option on macOS 11 Big Sur.
+ Fixed an issue that sometimes caused SnagitHelper (Capture) to crash and the Snagit icon to disappear from the menu bar.
+ Fixed a crash that could occur when Snagit displayed a message while in Full Screen mode.
+ Fixed an issue that caused Snagit Editor to freeze when dragging images from a web browser onto the canvas.
+ Fixed an issue where some users could not sign in to the Slack share destination.
+ Fixed an issue that turned rectangular objects in imported legacy .snagproj files into oval objects.
+ Fixed an issue to hide the Capture Window and settings when selecting a Fixed Region.
+ Fixed an issue where selecting a tag from search results would add multiple tags.
Overall, IT administrators were also updated in the final released package. Even its internal various bugs have been fixed. This will give Snagit screen recorder an even better performance than in the past.
Snagit 32-bit / 64-bit System Requirements
|Latest Version:||Snagit 2023.1.0|
|Update Released:||13 July, 2023|
|Main Category:||Screen Recorder|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP | OS x86/ x64|
|Windows Installer:||snagit.exe – 272.84 MB|
|Mac Installer:||Snagit.dmg – 211 MB|