Multi-track audio editing software for PC.
MixPad is a professional audio recorder and editor software. The software is a free version for use in non-commercial places. But it also has a paid version for any professional place like commercial users.
MixPad Multitrack recording software is made by NCH software an American company. However, this audio editor is very easy to use.
Table of Contents
Multitrack Recording Software
It is the unlicensed version. It seems to work really well. Hence, You can add all sorts of effects like echo. MixPad has the ability to export it to an mp3 file. Also, It can create a good mixture of your recorded song with this software.
It helps to import any kind of audio file. Besides, you will also have the CD ripping option which lets you import files from CDs.
Drag and Drop Facility
Drag and drop tools help to work here easily. After making a track in another program then you can drop it in Mixpad free for standard audio mixing. You will also have the effects specifically de-esser, telephone, AM Radio, and Phaser.
Noise Removal Tool
Multiband Noise gating, Click/Pop Removal, and Noise gate features will help you to restore your audio. MixPad fully supports unlimited tracks as well.
Creative Sound Effect
Most importantly you can add an unlimited number of audio and voice tracks. You can even record single or multiple tracks at the same time. Further, the MixPad has a free sound effect that you can use hundreds of clips at any one time.
Built-In VST Plugins
Moreover, you can add instruments and effects through VST plugins with this free DJ app. This allows you to add more synthesizers, virtual instruments, and effects units into digital audio workstations. If you want, you can create a full sound studio using FL Studio and even Cubase Pro.
Free Download and Use
It’s fully free. But it also has a different premium addition. In this case, you can upgrade this software for a small fee to get more comprehensive benefits.
NCH offers you two premium editions called MixPad Master Edition and MixPad Home Edition which you can collect at your convenience. So download and enjoy the best audio editing software.
Key Features and Highlights
- Free for non-commercial use
- Mix and record unlimited audio, sounds, and voice
- Record single or multiple tracks
- Support any audio file maximum formats than any other mixer
- Add EQ, compression, reverb, and more audio effects
- Built in a lot of royalty-free sound effect
- Craft your own beats or start with a sample pattern using a beat designer
- Support the VST plugin for added studio effects or instruments
- Support very low latency, ASIO for sample accurate recording
- Able to sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
- Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
- Mix any audio to an MP3 file
- CD burning facility
- Save in any file you like such as AIF, GSM, MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, VOX, and more formats.
- Ability to upload in Google Drive, SoundCloud, or Dropbox storage
MixPad 64-bit/ 32-bit System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 500 MB or more
Supported Operating System
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP. (32 or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
More Technical Details
|February 16, 2024
|Windows Setup File:
|mpsetup.exe | 3.20 MB
|Mac Setup File:
|mpmaci.zip | 6.64 MB
|Full setup.exe file and ZIP file