A dynamic web browser developed by Apple.
About Safari Browser
Apple Inc. had jumped the web browser bandwagon with its own dynamic and fun Safari. In January 2003, a public beta version of the web browser had been released.
During its early beginnings, Safari could only be installed on computers that run the MAC OS. But now it can be installed on Windows operating system.
It was not until June of 2007 that Apple Inc. finally released a version that can run on Windows. Probably because Apple Inc. had exerted an effort to make the software available on both the two most popular operating systems.
Though Safari is not the most widely used web browser out there, it sure is growing among people who also use other Apple gadgets, such as the iPhone. Now, with the birth of the iPad and iPad2, Safari should be able to gain more popularity.
The web browser is trying to keep up. Its developers are adding some helpful features and trying to fix the numerous bugs that have been uncovered with the use of Safari Browser 2024.
Safari User Interface
On the basic front, Safari has most of the user interface structures that users would expect. There is a bar where the user can type in the URL address.
There are also the usual tools, such as the search engine.
The user can further customize the user interface according to his preferences by installing other tools that will be integrated into the toolbar.
The bulk of the page is devoted to the content itself. With the reader mode on, that content area would be further expanded, to remove clutter that can distract the user from reading.
Safari Browser for Windows
The Safari web browser can go from neat to totally clutter-free by switching on the reader mode. It is a great browser for other Apple Inc. products but has also proven itself to be diverse by being offered to Windows as well.
Its capabilities on the Windows OS, however, are a little more limited. Any way a user may look like it, Safari at least presents some competition to other more popular web browsers.
It is only about 36.70 MB in size and can be downloaded for free. However, the user should be wary of the fact that the web browser does set itself as the computer’s default browser without asking for permission.
Competitors of popular browsers
The web browser is a competent and attractive enough competition for more popular web browsing software.
However, there are still some issues regarding Safari’s capabilities as a secure browser. So users who put security as a priority when picking a browser may have to look elsewhere or at least wait for an update.
- The Safari web browser is equipped with most of the most well-known web browser features, such as tabbed viewing, which is almost becoming a browser requirement.
- The user can also bookmark favourite websites and keep a history of the websites that he has browsed.
- There is a text search and support for CSS animation.
- Safari also has a private browsing mode and pop-up blockers.
- Beyond the usual browser features that either MAC or Windows users may expect, there are other features that are originally Safari offline installers.
- The Safari web browser commands a reader mode, which allows the user to focus on his reading without any cluttering and distracting ads and links.
- It also has quartz-style font smoothing and expandable text boxes.
|Supported Operating System:
|Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
|Full Standalone Installer