Adobe eBooks opener, viewer and printer software.
What is Adobe Digital Editions?
Adobe Digital Editions for Windows 11 is a simple eBook reader software for PCs. In fact, it is a special tool for reading books online, publishing books, and managing books. Through which online books can be read, books can be published and books can be managed.
Table of Contents
Free eBook Reader
This program can read our favourite books online. Besides, we can collect various types of books online. Even this is a very important software for managing books and publishing books online.
It’s easy to manage and publish eBooks and other digital content at the same time. It’s easy to use to bookmark, highlight, and add comments. It is one of the most popular eBook reading software.
It is far more efficient to collect books from various public libraries. Moreover, it is a very important software for sorting files and creating prints.
View, Manage and Print PDF file
Adobe Digital Editions latest version will help you a lot in getting the new version from the old version. Because every year there are new editions of the book. Even new books come into the market online.
This allows you to read all newly edited books. It plays a special role in publishing and managing new books of PDF files.
Moreover, it is compatible with a variety of online book reader programs. That is, it was created on the basis of many special programs. So that we can read and publish books in any format we want.
Adobe PDF Reader
This is a popular Adobe PDF reader software for PCs like Windows operating system. Not only that, but you can also use it to read your own books online and offline. Because it is designed so that you can read your own book.
It is one of the most popular Adobe software for reading books, publishing books and managing books. In the meantime, ADE has caused a lot of buzz around the world. Moreover, it has reached the top spot in the world for reading books online.
Adobe Digital Editions may be downloaded directly from fileour.com.
Its free version is fully free. Adobe Company is providing this eBook viewer to everyone for free. So you don’t have to spend any money to use it. If you want, download the full version once and use it for life. FileOur offers the complete latest version of Adobe Digital Editions for Windows 11 to 7 use on your personal computer.
How to Install?
It requires Adobe Flash Player. If your computer does not already have Flash, Adobe Flash Player is available for free.
- Please download it and continue…
- After clicking launch if a security shield pops up click YES to allow installation.
- Select components to install and click next
- Click install once completed.
- Click Close
How to Use?
1) It supports a variety of e-book formats. You can start using this software by following some simple steps.
2) If you first time run Adobe Digital Editions on your PC you will show the terms and click I agree.
3) The software is now launched and will guide you to activate the software with an Adobe ID and password that will enable you to open and transfer copy-protected eBooks.
4) If you already have an account you may enter it at this time.
If you do not yet have an Adobe account you can get one for free click get an Adobe ID online.
Next, click Create an Adobe account you may select an email address and password for your Adobe ID.
Note that your password must be between 6 to 12 characters and links you only need to enter information for the fields marked with a red asterisk. You may choose to deselect communication preferences if you do not wish to receive communications relating to Adobe.
Click continue you may now return to the Adobe Digital Editions screen. Now enter your new Adobe ID and password.
5) Click Activate
6) Click Finished
7) If you were to need to authorize at a later date or check your authorization information.
8) Open the library drop-down menu and select Authorize the computer. You will see the account to which the software has been authorized.
9) Click Finished.
If you need to do eyes and switch Adobe accounts you may do. So by using the shortcut ctrl shift D and select deauthorize. Once Adobe Digital Editions have been ready and authorized you are now ready to download eBook library and transfer them to your portable reading device.
Key Features and Highlights
- Free eBook reader software
- Full-screen support
- Best EPUB3 reader
- Support multiple languages
- eBooks printer software
- Access EPUB, EPUB3, and PDF file
- File organization facility
What’s new/ Version history/ Changelog in v4.5.12?
+ Text copy permissions do not work as expected in epub3 files in Windows and macOS.
+ Copying of images by dragging and dropping in epub3 files.
+ Bug fixes for security vulnerabilities.
Adobe Digital Editions 32-bit/ 64-bit System Requirement
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: At least 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 200 MB free space
Supported Operating System
- Windows Support: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Mac Support: Mac OS X® v10.6 o Mac OS X v10.5 o Mac OS X v10.4.10 and later
- OS support: 32-bit / x86 & 64-bit / x64
|Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.12
|August 25, 2023