A secure remote access software.
If you need to have access to more than one computer at any time, you need remote control software. With it, you can access another desktop and use it as if you were sitting on it. The screen of the remote computer will respond to your mouse and keyboard as if you were sitting at it.
For this, you need standard remote access software. AnyViewer is free and paid remote desktop connection software for PC.
You can access your PC from a remote computer or even from a strange laptop many miles away. The software packages offer complete control over how, when and where you access a computer.
Key Features and Benefits
Safely access remote computers for Windows
Simple computer remote control, with just a few clicks, you can work remotely to make your work smooth and efficient.
Remote support and remote work
At the same time, remote support for multiple customers, instant chat- Support your family or friends remotely to help them solve problems.
Fast and stable, safe and reliable, flexible and sophisticated
Simple side, stable and efficient operation 100% guarantees security and privacy and protect data from disclosure.
Fast file transfer
Quickly transfer files between local and remote PCs.
Remotely play game
Flexible to play PC games from any place.
Access from smartphone
Can easily access the remote desktop from any device like iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone.
Black screen remote desktop
If you don’t want to show your desktop screen to someone else, you can turn on the black screen option with one click.
AnyViewer Remote desktop software’s full version has many uses and benefits for small and large companies. It is even of great benefit for the home user who uses the computer a great deal.
AnyViewer 32-bit / 64-bit System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: 1GHz Intel or any CPU
- Memory: At least 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 50 MB free spaces for installation
Supported Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 11 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
|January 26, 2024