Game, Webcam, and screen recording software.
There is a lot of screen recording software you will find in the present market. Among all the screen recording programs Bandicam is one of the best programs.
It is a piece of unique software that is not only screen recording software but also an editor.
Bandicam is a piece of lightweight screen recording software for windows developed by Bandicam Company. It generally helps users to capture anything on their desktop screen as high-quality video.
However, I am going to tell more about the Bandicam screen recorder in the following.
Key Features and Benefits
Bandicam can record your computer screens in high quality. First, it does the general work, and screen recording like other software.
It records everything on your computer screen. You can capture any area that you want on your screen.
There is a very powerful tool to easily record a Webcam or Facecam overlay on a video. just record the webcam video then Save the webcam video as a separate file such as in .mp4 format.
While reading the review of Bandicam you will be happy and inspired to use it if you are a game video recorder and editor. It can record 2D/3D games that use DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
It will enable the recording of popular games like Minecraft, World of Warcraft, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Roblox, and League of Legends.
Record High-Quality Video
It allows you to make a high-quality video and you can share that file on any video streaming site like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Besides you can take screenshots from the selected area.
More Advenced Features
In addition to screen recording, Bandicam does a lot for its users. Its most useful features include…
- Real-time drawing facility
- Adding Webcam overlay
- Scheduled recording
- Mixing system audio and your voice
- Record over 24 hours without stopping
- Adding mouse effects and animation
- Record 4K Ultra HD videos at resolutions up to 3840×2160 in size
- Unlimited maximum file size
- Creating chroma key video in real-time
- All tools can be controlled by hotkey
- Fraps and FastStone Capture alternative and similar software
Bandicam Screen Recorder 32-bit/ 64-bit System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- Hard Disk: 1 GB free space
- RAM: 512 MB physical memory
- VGA: 800×600 16bit Color
Supported Operating System
- Windows System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- OS: Latest version works only on 64-bit Windows.
|Bandicam Screen Recorder 7.1.0 Build 2151
|February 19, 2024
|32-bit Setup File:
|BDCAMSETUP_ENG_5_1_1_1837.exe – 21.41 MB
|64-bit Setup File:
|bdcamsetup.exe – 31.28 MB