Automatically PC problems finder and fixer tool.
EasyBCD Latest Version Overview
EasyBCD 2023 may be a good boot entry manager that permits you to switch the entries on your bootloader.
NeoSmart Technologies has provided these utilities for free of charge to everyone.
I’ve been using it for an extended time now and I thought I’d mention it to you because many of you’re trying to find something to manage Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 dual boot machine, or another OS. With it, you’ll easily access boot configuration data and operate dual boot on your computer OS.
Table of Contents
Easy Bootloader Tool
This is a really easy utility to use and truly, it’s quite powerful also. There are a few options here that allow you to tweak the boot entries of your bootloader. this is often complete dual boot manager software.
EasyBCD tutorial windows 10
For example, if you’ve got Windows 10 and Windows 8 both installed on different partitions immediately. You wanted to switch the order during which they load for instance on the boot menu rather than having Windows 8 is 1st and Windows 10 is 2nd or Windows 10 is 1st and Windows 8 is 2nd position.
You can change that around by getting into here and modifying those entries. So it’s extremely simple you’re just getting to change settings which one may be a default OS that you simply want to point out.
Windows boot manager
When it first boots up and provides you with the menu Windows 8 or Windows 10. So obviously you’ve got to possess Windows 8 or Windows 10 installed first then, you put in this utility then you’ll modify the order and the way much time the menu stays there.
- You know by default it’s 30 seconds.
- Can make it 15 seconds,
- You can even add more options to the boot menu as well,
- Can modify what it says on it,
- Ability to add additional entries as well.
How to Use EasyBCD to Dual Boot
So let’s enter add and take away entries here. for instance, if you’ve got a dual boot machine and you have got the Windows 10 bootloader. It shows you the 2 operating systems but you’ve got all.
So Linux was installed but it’s hidden from view so Windows bootloader doesn’t know. you’ll actually use this utility to feature another entry for a special OS that you simply may need also installed and perhaps you’ve got a dual or triple boot whatever. It’s not there on the menu.
This utility allows you to feature and point to Master Boot. Record the boot sector area on the drive where the OS information is.
If you are looking into modifying your bootloader this definitely is the best program to try to do it.
Download Full Version
As well as all kinds of users can use it for the idea of efficiency. This program can create and run through various sources like networks, USB, virtual disk drives, ISO images, and lots more.
It’s also capable of setting the default bootloader, fixing the Windows bootloader, creating custom boot sequences, changing your boot drive, hiding the boot menu, and more.
FileOur offers the completely EasyBCD free latest version for Windows all operating systems.
Key Features and Highlights
- Boot from USB drives, ISO images, virtual disks, etc.
- Windows, Linux, macOS boot manager
- Able to boot anywhere
- You can protect your PC from various disasters
- Can be boot renamed, configured, removed and ordered without troubled
- Clean up virus infections
- Made on the basis of advanced technology complete equipment
- Ability to work fast
- Fix startup BSODs
- Repair all boot errors
What’s New/ Version history/ Changelog in v188.8.131.52?
- bcdboot paramters in RepairBootDrive call
- \NLT crashes on malformed XML translation files
- partitions with 64-bit extensions are not supported
- Detect <= Windows 7 and disable metro bootloader to prevent hidden boot menu
- Statusbar height shrinks when blank under Windows 10
- Add autocompletion to all path textboxes
- Add Ability to turn on/off hypervisor state for entries
- Verify destination of “change boot partition” is at least 75 MiB
- Bulgarian in BCD/BOOTMGR locale list
- XML validity checks as part of build process
- Custom SWF high-DPI support in EasyBCD
- High-DPI support in EasyBCD setup
- Do not repeatedly apply existing settings when modifying entry attribute
EasyBCD 32-bit/ 64-bit Technical Details
|November 28, 2018
|Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 | OS x86/ x64