Free media player for Windows. Free download SMPlayer latest version 2022 for Windows 11/10/8/7 (32-bit/64-bit). GitHub direct download.
Latest Version Overview
This original multimedia player uses the same continuously improved infrastructure as the MPlayer media engine. The player supports so many formats that you won’t need any codec pack to improve it.
One of the most exciting features of this video player is its well-designed artificial memory.
Thanks to this technology, SMPlayer for PC saves your settings and remembers where you left off your video clip.
Afterwards, you may go on to watch it. It also recognizes and remembers the same level of sound and subtitle settings from the previous session.
In this program, users can find different filters such as karaoke.
It is an open-source multimedia player that is now under a GPL license. So just free download SMPlayer’s latest version and easily install it on your PC. That’s all now enjoy the best features of the player.
Key Features and Highlights
- Subtitle configuration
- Play audio clips in many formats
- Forward and rewind the video with the help of a mouse wheel
- Set playback speed (2x, 4x, slow motion)
- Contrast adjustment and many other options
- Make playlist
- Simple, practical and functional interface
- Cross-platform operation (Windows, Linux)
- Open source coding
- Ability to change the program
- Configuration support, almost every feature can be customized.
- (S)VCD(Super Video CD)
- CDRwin’s .bin image file
- MPEG-1/2 (ES/PS/PES/VOB)
- ASF/WMV/WMA format
- QT/MOV/MP4 format
- RealAudio/RealVideo format
- Ogg/OGM files
- NSV (Nullsoft Streaming Video)
- VIVO format
- FLI format
- NuppelVideo format
- yuv4mpeg format
- FILM (.cpk) format
- RoQ format
- PVA format
- Streaming HTTP/FTP, RTP/RTSP, MMS/MMST, MPST, SDP
SMPlayer 32-bit/64-bit Technical Details
|Main Category:||Multimedia, Player|
|32-bit Setup File:||smplayer-22.7.0-win32-qt5.6.exe – 44.4 MB|
|64-bit Setup File:||smplayer-22.7.0-x64.exe – 50.2 MB|