MikroTik Router Configuration Software
WinBox 3.28 Download for PC is a small utility that allows users to set up and configure the MikroTik router. It also enables you to get security and allocate bandwidth as well as provide privileges to each computer.
So, get the facility like routing, firewall, bandwidth management, backhaul link, wireless access point, hotspot gateway, and more facilities using the simple app.
This program lets you monitor the traffic of every interface, firewall, or queue. It will show you ethernet traffic monitoring graphs so that you can easily understand and monitor the traffic.
Besides you will be able to download and upload files to/from the router through WinBox 32-bit.
Setup MikroTik Router
Overall, this is the best program to set up your MikroTik router easily. Get the best security regarding your connection stays safe. Download Winbox 64-bit as it is able to fulfil your expected demands.
Note: MikroTik router is needed to run the program.
Key Features & Highlights
- Easy to set up
- Option to modify MAC address
- Available drag-and-drop feature
- Minimal Interface
- Minimal Interface
- Shows used parameters
- Shows Ethernet traffic monitoring graphs
- signed with an Extended Validation certificate, issued by SIA Mikrotīkls (MikroTik)
- Supports IPv6 connectivity
- Uses AES128-CBC-SHA as an encryption algorithm
- Mirror the console function
- Allocate bandwidth
- Uses ECSRP for key exchange and authentication (requires a new WinBox version).
WinBox 3.28 Download for PC System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Not Specific CPU
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB of free space required
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Supported Operating System
- Windows System – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- OS – Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit
Disclaimer: WinBox 3.28 is a product developed by MikroTik. FileOur is not directly affiliated with WinBox 3.28. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to full access control your MikroTik Router