Boost your graphics card performance
MSI Afterburner 2019 is the ultimate free graphics card information utility. With which you can completely control your graphics cards. It is the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking tool in the world. It provides full details about your hardware’s physical health in real-time on the same platform. You can easily find the maximum limit of graphics cards. And you can control your hardware at the critical moment.
Complete control of your graphics cards
MSI Afterburner Overclocking tools to provide easy and precise access to your graphics card settings. It even helps to customize fan profiles, benchmark and video recordings of your main board. Using it, your GPU will be able to find the perfect balance between clock frequency, voltage, fan speed, and temperature. OC Scanner is an automatic function that can find the most stable overclock settings for your card.
Monitor real-time on-screen PC performance
MSI Afterburner’s Custom fan profiles tool defines the coolness of your hardware by customizing the fan trend. You can see the effects of graphics overclocking on the corner of the screen along with gaming. And you can monitor the hardware’s physical health in any position. Share your friends with your MSI Afterburner Predator software and record your best performance. You can also use MSI Dragon Center for try to test performance of your device.
MSI Afterburner 2019 Download For PC
FileOur.com offers the complete latest version of MSI Afterburner 2019 direct official download link for try to use in your personal computer.
- Can be controlled easily and with specific access
- Overclocking free video tutorial guide
- Share your greatest moments! With Predator
- Built-in exclusive burn-in benchmark tool
- Different experiments using different skin
- System performance is always displayed on the screen
- Easy and precise access to your graphics card settings
- Real-time hardware monitors
- Customize fan speed according to your needs
- Different fan control modes for 2D and 3D applications
- OC Scanner for RTX 20 series graphics cards
- Hardware accelerated encoding via Intel QuickSync, NVIDIA NVENC and AMD VCE are supported
- Provide real-time Screen capture facility
- Screen capture features support. BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Any problem can be resolved by sharing the MSI’s own forum site
License: Freeware Publisher: MSI Main Category: System, System Info, Utilities, Gaming Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP – OS 32bit/ 64bit Uploaded: Publisher